EXISTING PROCESS :
- Customers ask for the required quantity of cement to be filled in Bulker
- Cement plants weigh the empty truck and goes to the packing plant for direct filling of cement.
- In packing plant cement is loaded on to the bulker up to % capacity and asks the truck driver to go the weigh bridge to know the quantity of cement that has been filled.
- The above process is made several times and one point of time the cement that has been filled exceeds the required quantity.
- Further compressor has to be used to suck the cement back, still the exact quantity may not be obtained and requires excess cement to be sucked and the whole process is repeated until required quantity is loaded.
- This is a strenuous and laborious process to fill the target weight as required by the customer.
- Spillage of cement is more.
- Filling is at one point and weight ticket is issued at a different location.
- Filing process is not professional
SOLUTION OF BULKER LOADING CEMENT:
- Weigh bridge is installed underneath the filling chute.
- Truck weight will be Zeroed before the filling of cement starts
- Target weight required can be directly filled at one single shot
- Provide Suitable controller/ PLC control/ Automated software with complete protection.
- Provide suitable controls to operate different types of valves.
- Separate 4- 20mA output
- Dedicated Graphics Weight controller approved by Legal Metrology
- Software program to suit customers requirement